you find us on #milliways on irc.hackint.org
we have a mailinglist. Subscribe by sendin an empty mail to email@example.com
improve the communications situation
The most critical use cases are in my opinion:
tickets are availible for sale
time critical informations before the event
food is ready
time critical informations on the event
how do we improve the Sinclair C5
not time critical discussions
In both cases time for communication is critical. I have been considering
- improve the use of existing and already used tools
- agree on one chat tool that everyone uses
- build an app for android and iphone to push info on people's phones
- push text messages
- your idea here....?
- needs to be availible for android and ios
- just a mobile app with MQTT that connects to a MQTT server and subscribes to the relay. the relay can send messages out to every subscriber, the app will show them as push notification
- would be nice if the app app is availible in the app stores.
- the app should be less than 10mb in size (that way people will not remove it to regain space)
- the app should be as simple as possible (autostart on reboot of the phone, just shows a screen with recent messages)
- The app could be a Web-App as well, that way we would have all logic on the server and the app really just pushes the notifications and is a quick-link to recent messages.